Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

St Patrick's day - By Mikaela

On Monday 18 of March It was St Patrick's Day. We started the day with mass. After mass the principal put us into sport's teams. 

 We went to Miss George's game called gumboot throw. My favorite part of it was the throwing. Then I played green egg race and my favorite part was running with the egg. Next we went to hockey and hoops. After that we went to my teacher Mrs Agnew's game which is called bag and skipping rope game. My favorite part was throwing the bean bags.Lastly we went to Mr Bell's game called "Capture the Flag" which was so much fun.

After all the sports were over we were very excited to have ice blocks. Mine melted quickly but anyway it was such a fun day.

It was the best day ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment